22CEMIT is a non-profit, general incorporated association aimed at delivering the best treatment to cancer patients by conducting a business to exchange and share the knowledge of all healthcare professionals involved in cancer treatment.
- Cancer Genomic Medical Online Course is now available at Docomo gacco
- Dr. Kentaro Yamazaki, director of 22CEMIT, has received the Annals of Oncology Award 2019.
- 22CEMIT cooperated in publishing “Handbook of Hereditary Cancer” (published from KANEHARA & CO., LTD. )
- 22CEMIT Chairman & CEO, Takayuki Yoshino, spoke at Google Cloud Next ’19 | San Francisco on “Virtual Sequencing”.
- National Cancer Center Hospital East transferred management of ”e-Precision Medicine Japan” educational website to 22CEMIT.